When you think of your new home in the Hollywood Hills do you visualize a castle with a moat? Well, there may not be a moat but there are incredible properties in the Hollywood Hills ranging from bungalows to grand estates and mansions. The Hollywood Hills can be very competitive when buying a home in 2017. If you don’t move fast enough, that perfect house could be someone else’s treasured purchase.
Hollywood Hills Homes’ Rose Ware & Terry Canfield are proud of their unparalleled track record over the years providing clients with the most desirable Hollywood Hills properties. Whether it is a new modernist masterpiece by Richard Neutra or a classic movie star estate (we sold the Bette Davis estate as well as many other famed residences). Rose and Terry have long been ranked among the top 1% of listing and selling agents in Los Angeles.
Residents of the Hollywood Hills are part of a famed community that began in the silent movie era and continues to be one of THE most desirable areas in the world. One minute you’re experiencing the stunning city views from your hilltop villa and next, you are taking a hike in the wilds of Runyon Canyon or heading to the village for a perfectly crafted iced latte.
The diverse architecture in the Hollywood Hills offers up an almost endless choice of breathtaking homes. From Spanish and American bungalow styles to Modernist International and Tudor Revival, there is a wide variety to suit every taste. For locals and those in the know, nearly every street tells a story of bygone legends from Hollywood’s golden period as well new superstars and rock legends. From Mary Pickford and Humphrey Bogart to Jim Morrison and Justin Timberlake, the list is almost endless… The Hollywood Hills is an area that truly reflects the terms “legendary“ and “iconic”.
The vast variety of options can make searching for a home overwhelming! Rest assured, Rose and Terry will bring order and calm to your home search with their highly personalized VIP service and decades of experience.
At Hollywood Hills Homes we don’t just come up with a shortlist of houses for you to sift through. We take pride in our work to match your desires, and we know of many homes that are not offered on the open market due to privacy concerns. After two decades experience and over a billion dollars in sales we have often been retained to buy & sell discreetly.
Buying a home in the Hollywood Hills is without a doubt entrance to living in a storied community rich in history. You deserve the personal attention of realtors who REALLY know the homes and the ins and outs of the competitive Hollywood Hills world of real estate. The Hollywood Hills are renowned the world over and it makes sense to have THE experts of Hollywood Hills realty working for you to help find your dream home.
Below are some helpful links in regards to financing, schools, and neighborhoods. Call or e-mail us today!
Sign up to get our exclusive e-Newsletter and New Listing Alerts 72hrs before the MLS and Zillow. See more at: http://hollywoodhillshomes.com
We are sure that you have more questions and are available for your convenience. Call Rose (213) 369 9171 or Terry (323) 854 4607 or e-mail us Rose Ware | Terry Canfield Schmidt
- California School Report
- School Wise Press seeks to put the power of information about California schools in the hands of parents
- Order your home inspection now email us for our VIP list
- e-mail us for your list of lending Institutions
The Buyers Checklist
Call us to find your next home. We’ve been Top Producers since 1986. That’s a PROVEN success rate you can count on.
Before you start looking for a home here are some First Time Buyer’s Tips:
- Consider the reasons to purchase a home and its benefits.
- Speak with your accountant regarding your finances and renting vs. buying.
- Have your past 2 years tax returns handy to give to a lender.
- Meet with a lender regarding financing loan programs and to evaluate your FICO credit score and purchasing power.
- Get “Pre-qualified” or better “Pre-Approved” by your Lender (This will put you in a better position when you make an offer).
- Don’t make big purchases like cars, furniture or luxury items.
- Keep your debts low and pay off whatever credit possible.
- Select neighborhoods you want to live in and go on our MLS website where you can view the full inventory of properties with photos and data. When you decide on an area, call us, we’ll find the homes to show you that best suit your needs and budget, and provide you an analysis that will compare the Homes Listed, Sold, and In Escrow in that area.
- Research the community you’ve selected for proximity to shopping, schools, churches, parks and transportation.
- Walk the area on a weekend to get a feel for the general ambiance. Speak with neighbors regarding noise, parking, homeowners organizations, etc.
- Once we find your dream home we’ll work to negotiate a smooth, successful sale and closing.
- THEN CALL THE MOVERS!