Selling Your Home in the Hollywood Hills
Over 25 years in Hollywood Hills Real Estate
In the top 1% of all Berkshire Hathaway agents nationwide
World class resources with LAâ€™s finest property photographers and stagers
Superior Online Marketing Sells Your Home Faster.
84% of buyers start their home search online (California Assoc. of Realtors). We are happy to say that our website and property channel on Youtube had nearly 100K visits in 2012.
- Many Thousands of visits Â a month Â (average between 4-6K) Â mean faster sales.. Visitors spend an average of over 3 minutes on our site and YouTube property channel looking at properties.
- One click navigation from a homepage thumbnail to your property page ensures your property is viewed efficiently and OFTEN without tiresome navigation.
- Full Facebook Integration– Facebookers can find your property on Facebook as well as our website. Through social sharing, your property reaches a much wider international audience .
- Property images appear 3 times larger than on the average real estate site for visual impact.
- Built on Google Apps technology for hourly updated property buyer search results
- Social media bar and sharing buttons with a host of Apps from Video conferencing to Google+. Constantly updated reviews and comments engage property buyers as well as their friends and family.
- Featured Property Listings. Your home shown as the featured property on our website when first listed for maximum exposure.
- HollywoodHillsHomes.com is in the top 5% of the over 30,000,000 websites Worldwide.
Additional Online Presence
- Inclusion in the The MLS, the most complete and reliable collection of listings for the Westside, Beverly Hills and the San Fernando Valley. Plus shared with other Multiple Listing Services throughout Southern California and the United States.
- Members of Proxio â€“ the premier International listing service which allows your home to be introduced to a wealthy international buyer base.
- Placement on prime real estate websites including Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow, Redfin, Sawbuck, Homefinder and many more.
- Promoted on Facebook, YouTube and other social media sites.
E-Mail newsletter delivered to Westside, Beverly Hills and San Fernando Valley brokers announcing the new listing and each open house.
- Two Los Angeles Times Photo Ads in the Berkshire Hathaway display pages in the Saturday or Sunday printed editions.
- Monthly e-Newsletter with a Featured Property column showcasing your home and distributed to our exclusive list of subscribers.
- 1000 Just Listed Color Postcards delivered to the surrounding neighborhood.
- Every Open House promoted online and in print.
- Custom Color Brochure highlighting your propertyâ€™s best features and presented at Open Houses.
- Virtual tours/Slide Shows of your homeâ€™s exterior and interior showcased on all MLS and top Real Estate websites.
- Advertised Locally at the kiosk in the Beachwood Cleaners.
- Detailed Floor Plan Schematic or Features Sheet highlighting the details of your home.
- Complimentary Staging and Prep Consultation from a noted LA Interior Designer.
- Onsite Display Box at your home filled with Color Flyers and MLS Sheets.
- Color Open House Sheet presented at all open houses.
- Brokerâ€™s Open with online and print advertising announcing the new listing.
What Sells A Home? Correct pricing & substantial and consistent marketing exposure are the most important factors when selling your home. Even a property that is in bad condition, a poor location, and has little style will sell if the pricing reflects its drawbacks. But the same home wonâ€™t sell at any price if people arenâ€™t aware of what a great bargain it is. We make sure that all our properties are given wide exposure through traditional as well as web based media marketing techniques.
STAGING SELLS â€“ When You List With Us, We Offer All Our Clients a Free Staging Consultation!
Whether staging is in your budget or not, your home will benefit and sell faster with these minor but very noticeable improvements.
The 3 Râ€™s of Selling your Home:
Repair Repair all leaking faucets, clogged drains, running toilets, broken gutters, ripped screens, broken sprinkler heads, burned-out light fixtures, broken windows and any other minor repairs youâ€™ve been saying youâ€™ll get around to doing. Plant that bed of roses, pull out those weeds, cut back that dead bush or overgrown tree to reveal your city or canyon view or beautiful garden. Bring out the great attributes that made you fall in love with the home.
Refresh Probably the most important of the 3 Râ€™s. We know you keep your home spotless and you love your pets, children, cigarettes and cooking, but sometimes these may leave odors that people think come with the house. Refresh any â€œodorousâ€ areas, i.e.; baby diaper bags, laundry closets, pet beds, kitty litters, and especially bathrooms and kitchens with an extra scrubbing and aromatherapy. Potpourri and scented candles are a great start, but usually carpet and steam cleaning are what is really needed. Sometimes, itâ€™s easier to just call a professional cleaning company to wash windows and skylights, rugs, carpets and kitchen appliances so that your home shines like new.
Remove You may be able to squeeze by that table or chair to get to a closet or bathroom, but a prospective buyer will think the home may be too small for them. Your home isnâ€™t too small, itâ€™s just been filled with years of consumer accumulation. Get rid of the clutter. Now is the time to call your favorite charity organization and deposit those stacks of Food & Wine and Vogue magazines, baby clothes, toys, mismatched plates, cookware and dated furniture for a tax deductible donation. Now, for the reality check. You are not going to wear those platforms, fix that defunct printer or fax machine. Pack them away, donate them, or if you must, store them in your garage. Better a garage full of your â€œtreasuresâ€ than a house bursting at the seams. While youâ€™re in the spirit, why not Repaint? Painting is the least costly improvement with the most return on dollar investment. Remove outdated light fixtures or faded wallpaper and paint your walls with warm, neutral colors. They not only make rooms appear more spacious and bright, but they give a Buyer a chance see the design of the house and imagine their own furniture and decorating vision. In brief, make your home clean, open and comfortable enough for someone else to think of calling it their home.
Remodeling Is Not One Of The Basic Râ€™s In Preparing Your Home For Sale: Remodeling is NOT one of the important elements in preparing your home for sale. Adding that bath or family room is just too time consuming and rarely gives a good return as an investment. Unless you have lots of equity in your home and time on your hands, forget the remodeling. Do, however, learn the 3 Râ€™s: Repair, Refresh and Remove. You have one chance to impress the Buyer who chooses to view your home. The first impression is the lasting impression. Then sit back, relax and when the doorbell ringsâ€¦ Weâ€™ll do the rest.